We are very pleased that you are interested in our company. Data protection is particularly important to us. In this data protection declaration we inform you about data processing in our company - in particular via our website and as part of the ordering process - insofar as this data processing also affects your data.
If you would like an introduction to the topic of data protection and general information on the terms used in the General Data Protection Regulation, you can find this on the website of the Federal Data Protection Commissioner, for example.
2. Information on the person responsible
2. 1 Responsible for the processing of your personal data Bellaneva GmbH, Buchengasse 78 1100 Vienna / Austria. You can reach us for general questions either by phone on +43 660 290 51 00 or by e-mail to office@bellaneva. com. You can also find more information on our website at www. bellaneva. com
2. 2 If you have any questions about data protection or exercising your rights under data protection law (see Section 9), you can contact our data protection officer either by post at the address given above or by email at office@bellaneva. com.
3. Activities in which we process your personal data
3. 1 visit to our website without registration
If you visit our website without logging in, registering or otherwise filling out input fields on the website, we process your personal data as follows:
3. 1 1 For the purpose of providing our website, we process the name of the accessed website, the accessed file, date and time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page) and IP address of all website visitors. The processing is technically necessary to enable the use of our website (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR). The data will be deleted after your visit to our website, unless individual data is processed for one of the purposes listed below.
3. 1 2 For the purpose of detecting and defending against attacks on our website and the technical infrastructure (e.g. B hacking, denial-of-service attack) we process the IP addresses, [data categories] of all website visitors. The processing serves to fulfill our legal obligation to take protective measures (Art. 6 para. 1 c GDPR). The data will be deleted seven (7) days after the end of your visit to our website, provided no attempted attack is detected. In the event of a recognized attack attempt from your connection, the data for the complete technical and, if necessary, legal processing processed.
3. 2 Visit our website with registration
3. 2 1 You can register on our website by creating a user account. Registration allows you to complete the ordering process on our website more quickly and easily, save multiple shipping addresses, and view and track orders. As part of the registration, we process your first and last name, your e-mail address and a password of your choice. The processing serves to implement and fulfill the user contract (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR). Your data will remain stored with us as long as your user account remains active. You have the option of deleting your user account yourself. If we are not legally obliged to store the data, they will also be deleted.
3. 2 2 We also use the e-mail address used to register your user account to remind you of products that have been in your shopping cart for at least 1 hour.
3. 3 Order in our online shop
3. 3 1 When placing an order in our online shop, we collect the following data from the customer: name, address, date of birth, telephone number, gender and e-mail address. We need this data for processing the purchase contract, shipping the goods, invoicing and for warranty and returns management. The processing of this data is necessary to fulfill the purchase contract concluded via our online shop (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR). We delete this data as soon as it is no longer required for the purposes mentioned above and there are no longer any legal storage obligations. In the latter case, we will not delete the data, but will block it for any further processing.
3. 3 2 We process your payment information for the purpose of payment processing when you purchase a product through our website. Depending on the payment method you have chosen, we will forward your payment information to third parties (e.g. B for credit card payments to your credit card provider). The following payment methods can be selected as part of an order:
a) When paying via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal, "purchase on account" or "payment in installments" via PayPal, we pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S. a right l et Cie, p. C A , 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal"), continue. This data processing is necessary for the execution of the contract. Fulfillment of contract required (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR). The data will only be passed on to the extent that this is necessary for payment processing. PayPal reserves the right to carry out a credit check for the payment methods credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment in installments" via PayPal. For this purpose, your payment data may be processed in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of PayPal's legitimate interest in determining your solvency to credit agencies. PayPal uses the result of the credit check in relation to the statistical probability of non-payment for the purpose of deciding whether to provide the respective payment method. The credit report may contain probability values (so-called score values). As far as score values are included in the result of the credit report, they are based on a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical process. Among other things, but not exclusively, address data is included in the calculation of the score values. You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may remain continues to be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for contractual payment processing. Further data protection information, including information on the credit agencies used, can be found in PayPal's data protection declaration: https://www. PayPal. com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
3. 4 Back On Stock Notice
If one of our products is not in stock, you can set up a reminder for this product. To do this, we set up a text field on the product page in which you can enter your e-mail address. As soon as the specific product is available again, we will send you an e-mail with a corresponding note to the e-mail address you provided. This data processing is necessary for the execution of the contract. Fulfillment of contract required (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR). Your e-mail address will be deleted after the reminder e-mail has been sent.
3. 5 Cookies
Technically necessary cookies are those that are absolutely necessary for the use of all functions of our website. Without these, error-free use of our website cannot be guaranteed.
Cookies that are not technically necessary are, for example, those that allow us to recognize you as a customer when you visit our site again. We can then restore the settings you selected when you first visited our site. In addition, these cookies help us to analyze usage behavior with regard to our web shop.
Third-party cookies record your visit to our website, other websites you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to optimize our website and the advertising we send you and to tailor it to your interests.
a) For the provision of our website and a personalized presentation of our website, we store technically necessary cookies on the end devices of the website visitors. These cookies contain the following data: An identifier that serves as an identification feature in order to recognize several related requests from a user and to assign them to a session, the website category accessed, language settings and the contents of the shopping cart. The processing is technically necessary to enable the use of our website (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR). All cookies are allowed, blocked and deleted according to the settings stored in your web browser (e.g. B when closing the browser window). If cookies are deactivated for our website, it may no longer be possible to use all the functions of the website to their full extent.
b) The third-party cookies listed below are set on our site in order to adapt our online offer to your interests and with the aim that you only receive advertising about products that you are also interested in.
aa) In order to analyze visitor behavior using Google Analytics, Google stores or processes cookies on the website visitor's end device when they visit our website. The IP address (shortened and anonymized using the anonymization function), from which website a person concerned came to a website (so-called referrer), which subpages of the website were accessed or how often and for how long a subpage was viewed are sent to the Google Inc. , 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA and processed there. The processing there is mainly used to optimize our website and for the cost-benefit analysis of internet advertising. Google also uses the data and information obtained to evaluate the use of our website, to compile online reports for us on the activities on our website, and to provide other services related to the use of our website. The processing is to safeguard our overriding legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 f DS-GVO) in order to constantly improve our website and to adapt it to the interests and wishes of the website visitors, as well as to be able to present our company and its products in a targeted manner. These cookies are set according to the settings stored in your web browser (e.g. B when closing the browser window). You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools. google. com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd. , Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of Service: http://www. google. com/analytics/terms/de. html, overview of data protection: http://www. google. com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy. html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www. google. at/intl/de/policies/privacy.
bb) We use Bing Ads to optimize our advertising measures and to broadcast our advertising. Bing Ads is a service of Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA ("Microsoft"). In order to be able to use this service, a cookie is set on your end device if you have reached our website via a Microsoft Bing ad. This allows us and Microsoft to recognize that someone clicked on an ad, was redirected to our website and reached a predetermined landing page ("conversion site"). We only learn the total number of users who clicked on this Bing ad and were then forwarded to our site. Microsoft uses the cookie to process information from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. These usage profiles are used to analyze visitor behavior and to display advertisements. This data processing is to safeguard our overriding legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 f DS-GVO) in order to optimize the advertising of our website for users. These cookies are set according to the settings stored in your web browser (e.g. B when closing the browser window). You have the option of setting the cookie by means of a corresponding browser setting. You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website and the processing of this data by Microsoft by clicking on the following link http://choice. Microsoft. com/de-DE/opt-out declare your objection. Further information on data protection and the cookies used by Microsoft and Bing Ads can be found on the Microsoft website https://privacy. Microsoft. com/de-de/privacy statement.
dd) For the purpose of analyzing the effectiveness of advertisements, we use the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and conversion tracking as part of Google AdWords. The conversion tracking cookie is set and sent to Google Inc. , 1600 Amphitheater Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA when a user clicks on an ad served by Google. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie is still valid, we and Google can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. This means that cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified. The processing is to safeguard our overriding legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 f DS-GVO) to measure the reach of our advertisements and their cost/benefit ratio in order to advertise as specifically as possible. The transfer to the United States of America takes place on the basis of an adequacy decision by the EU Commission (Art. 45 GDPR) due to the recipient's participation in the "EU-US Privacy Shield". The cookies are deleted after 30 days. gg) You can deactivate the storage of cookies in your browser under Extras/Internet options, limit them to certain websites or set your browser so that it notifies you as soon as a cookie is sent. Please note, however, that in this case you will have to reckon with a limited presentation of the online offers and limited user guidance. You can also delete cookies at any time. In this case, the information stored therein will be removed from your end device.
4. Web analysis and web tracking
4. 2 We set the "conversion pixel" or Visitor action pixel from Facebook. This is a service of Facebook Inc. , 1601 p. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). By calling up this pixel from your browser, Facebook can subsequently recognize whether a Facebook ad was successful, e.g. B led to an online purchase. We only receive statistical data from Facebook without reference to a specific person. This allows us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. In particular, if you are logged in to Facebook, we also refer to their data protection information www. Facebook. com/about/privacy/ This data processing is to safeguard our overriding legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 f DS-GVO) in order to only show visitors to our website advertising for products in which the user is also interested.
4. 3 We use a Pinterest tag on our website. This is a technology of Pinterest Inc. , 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA ("Pinterest"). This tag is a pixel file that is embedded on our website and tells Pinterest which subpages of our website you have visited. Pinterest uses this information to show you targeted advertisements on Pinterest. This data processing is to safeguard our overriding legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 f DS-GVO) in order to only
5. Social plugins on our website
6. Contact Us
You can reach us through different communication channels:
6. 1 If you contact us via our contact form, the data you provide will be processed and stored by us in order to answer your inquiry and the associated questions. The processing of the personal data from the input mask of the contact form serves us solely to process the establishment of contact. The processing of the IP address during the sending process serves to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. If you contact us via our contact form, you must provide your first and last name and your e-mail address. We need your name in order to be able to assign your request when answering and to address you personally. We need the e-mail address to send our reply. Furthermore, you can provide voluntary information that can help us to answer your request, namely the order number, telephone number, your country of origin, a subject of the contact request. The legality of the processing of the data communicated to us via the contact form is based on Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
6. 3 In order to process general telephone inquiries and to answer telephone customer inquiries, we process the surname, first name, telephone number, customer number of the caller, other personal data provided by the caller over the telephone and information on the content of the telephone inquiry. The processing is necessary for the execution of the contract or Fulfillment of contract required (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR). Depending on the content of the request, processing will be restricted to processing for the specific purpose of the request (e.g. B Use of our products by the customer, advertising for our services in the context of new customer acquisition). After the respective purpose has been fulfilled and all legal, in particular commercial and tax law, storage obligations have been fulfilled, the data will be automatically deleted.
6. 4 If you contact us via our presence on the social networks Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram, we process the personal data that you have deposited with the respective social network. The processing of your data is necessary to process your request (Art. 6 para. 1 b GDPR). After the respective purpose has been fulfilled and all legal, in particular commercial and tax law, storage obligations have been fulfilled, the data will be automatically deleted.
We offer a newsletter service on our website. If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, you can order it via the field provided on our website. We will then email you a confirmation link that you must click to activate the newsletter service. By clicking you confirm that you are the owner of the specified email address and at the same time declare that you agree to receive the newsletter. The data is processed exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time. In this regard, we refer to Section 9. 2 4 of this data protection declaration. The data you have stored with us for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter will be stored by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter and deleted after you have canceled the newsletter. Data stored by us for other purposes (eg. B E-mail addresses for the members area) remain unaffected.
9. Your rights as a person affected by data processing
9. 1 Your rights towards us can be changed at any time by post to our above in paragraph 2. 1 address or by e-mail to the above number 2. 2 stated e-mail address. Please understand that we do not process any inquiries about personal data over the phone, since the identity of the caller cannot usually be determined with sufficient certainty.
9. 2 You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
9. 2 1 You can exercise your right to information (Art. 15 GDPR), right to rectification (Art. 16 GDPR), right to erasure (Art. 17 DS-GVO) and right to restriction of processing, d. H Blocking for specific purposes (Art. 18 DS-GVO) if the respective legal requirements are met at any time.
9. 2 2 Your right to data portability (Art. 20 DS-GVO) also provides that, if the legal requirements are met, you can request that we transmit your personal data to you - or, if technically feasible, to another person responsible named by you - in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
9. 2 3 You have the right to object to the processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO) for specific processing purposes, in particular advertising purposes. Insofar as we process your data on the basis of a balance of interests (according to Art. kind 6 para. 1 f DS-GVO), you have the right to object to this processing at any time for reasons that arise from your particular situation. Such reasons exist in particular if they give your interests particular weight and therefore outweigh our interests, for example if these reasons are not known to us and therefore could not be taken into account in the weighing of interests.
9. 2 4 You have the right to revoke your consent to data processing at any time. The legality of the data processing operations that have already taken place up until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
9. 3 You also have the right to contact the responsible data protection supervisory authority if you have any questions or complaints regarding our processing of your personal data.
10. Security of your data
10. 1 We use appropriate and modern security measures to protect your data from loss, misuse and alteration. With us, only authorized employees have access to personal data. We do everything in our power to prevent a violation of your rights or a risk to your personal data.
10. 2 Please keep in mind that data transmission over the Internet is never completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of the data entered on our website during transmission over the Internet. This is at your own risk.
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration when updating our website or changing our data processing processes. We therefore recommend that you regularly review our data protection declaration in order to be aware of any changes.